We have assembled a leading team of experts, investors and advisors in the industry. Together, we are pioneering an innovative and revolutionary Wind Turbine technology.
Thunderbird's goal is to develop it's intellectual property to the point it is at the forefront of of providing reliable, efficient and low cost renewable energy technology.
Thunderbird Power Corp is positioning itself to create a massive contribution to the global wind energy industry by virtue of its Patent Pending turbine, the “PowerStack.
The PowerStack is the ultimate complimentary technology for conventional lift turbines. Thanks to Richard Sutz’s inventions which form the basis of its two patents pending, Thunderbird's PowerStack has an utterly revolutionary design which is set to potentially disrupt the global energy market. The Company is focusing its efforts to refine, produce and test the PowerStack by the end of 2017. The completed turbine is projected to increase revenue by a minimum of 500% and a maximum of over 1000% compared to that of conventional turbines. This efficiency will provide its licensed sellers with a huge competitive advantage in the global wind energy market, which is rapidly expanding due to the rising demand for alternative power sources.
% Low carbon galvanized steel
Year Life Span
% Revenue increase Projection
Conventional lift turbines require state-of-the-art materials, such as composite materials which adds both complexity and cost to their manufacturing. The largest conventional turbine blades are often a bit of a logistical adventure to ship and erect adding a massive amount of initial expenditure on top of the basic product cost for a project. It is not uncommon to hear of bridges being built to transport them as well as helicopters being leased to be able to install and service them. The companies and groups of people involved in the industry at large are continously developing bigger and better technology with brilliant solutions to deal with these often oversized and complex problems.
Conventional turbines often have as many as 9,000+ parts in their rear housings (pictured to the right) most of which are dedicated to moving the turbine blades in and out of high winds because they can disintegrate if the wind is too strong. As a result, conventional turbines require highly specialized and trained installation and maintenance personell for installation, ongoing maintenance and regular parts replacement. Industry warranties are typically only 5- 7 years, and a typical wind project ROI (North America) is 7 to 10 years. Some estimates conclude that on average 30% of a conventional lift turbines revenue needs to be allocated to ongoing maintenance costs .
The PowerStack Turbines key differences are
• New design delivers unparalleled operating efficiency and range
• Generates utility grade energy starting at <5 mph (10 mph before most conventional turbines start)
• No need to restrict output in high wind speeds unlike the competition (crucial)
• Exponentially higher energy output as wind speeds because it does not need to be moved out of the wind as early
• Inexpensive and easier to manufacture, ship, deploy and maintain
• Significantly lower cost per kW installed
• Does not kill birds, cause noise pollution or cause ground rumble
• Technology confirmed by a leading expert & the Illinois Institute of Technology
• Technology irrefutably confirmed via CFD* performed by Siemens (ongoing)